strategy for exercises and assignments

I feel the best is to take every opportunity to get to each assignment goals. The first issue I'm facing is missing opportunities due to not having a camera on me all the time, a DSLR is not always handy to carry around when not expecting to take pictures. I don't believe in continuously investing in equipment, I want to do the best with what I have, but having a pocket camera seems like a worthwhile investment for these moments when I wished I had one. At this point, I believe taking the picture is more important than the quality, missing opportunities is quite frustrating especially in Switzerland where interesting events or the unusual happen seldomly..

I have invested in the S90 canon pocket camera which allows to shoot RAW files and enables manual control.
Some of my exercises include pictures from this pocket camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment